Free Hit Counters
Web Counter My Immigrant Life: The Beginning

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Beginning

I just decided to start writing something about my life, since until now the only records I have of it only go until my 18th year of age - and, believe it or not, my life really started after my 23rd year.
I am not sure if it is going to be something people would like to know about. But, anyway, I don´t intend to have kids, so I would be happy if someone could gain anything from reading my words.
This whole idea has been in my mind for a while, but only tonight it really came to life. I just had an impulse, a strong feeling to put into words most of my living so far.
It´s already late - almost midnight - , so I think tonight I will stop here. I will start telling you all that happened to me tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home